With the effects of the Covid19 outbreak being felt more each day, we are all going through experiences we've never encountered. We are in this together and we seek to practice and encourage kindness and care of each other.
There is nothing more important to GSN than a safe environment for our staff and customers.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate these challenges and make necessary adjustments in our business hours and/or practices while we get through this challenge.
We are working as quickly as possible to enable online shopping and local delivery. We’ll keep you updated about that transition.
If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms, fever or have suspected contact with Coronovirus (Covid19), please call us or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your shopping list and we will work with you via phone and email to arrange safe purchase of products and pick up.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
Sending you all positive healing vibes. Be kind to each other. Our community will get through this together!
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay home to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others